Innovative, patent pending, plant protection based on natural ingredient, regulatory approved as food ingredient and GRAS.
The novel compound found to be effective against whitefly and other plant disturbing insects, in several pilot field testing showing protection of plants such as cucumber and cauliflower.
In field testing the active natural ingredient was observed as effective as regulator of insect growth with no plant toxicity and do not develop resistance.
The compound is safe to the environment and is not toxic to bees.
Patent was granted in Israel.
Patent applications also submitted in Europe and US.
- Pharmacist, holding PhD in pharmacy from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- During the PhD developed novel lipid-lowering drugs
- Served as a Chief Pharmacist of the Medical Corps of Israeli Defense Forces
- Was dealing with medications and medical equipment, also for insect repellent use in the field
- For more than 15 years serving as the Chief Pharmacist of Maccabbi, the second largest MHO in Israel, insuring more than 2.3 million members under the public health law
- During the last 20 years is serving as the head of professional committee in the Israeli leading professional pharmacy organization
- Coauthor in many articles dealing with clinical studies and health economy issues
The Market Potential
The global crop protection chemicals market size was valued at USD 43.24 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2023 to 2030.
The Business Opportunity
Selling or Licensing the Patent pending technology rights worldwide